JTS is proud to offer online counseling. Research has shown it to be as effective as in person counseling sessions, plus there’s a whole new level of convenience and accessibility! I utilize a HIPAA compliant platform for sessions called Zoom and your sessions hold the same importance and confidentiality as if you were in the office. Another benefit? You can be anywhere in the state of Texas! Reach out and see if you’d be a good candidate for online therapy. Here are some other benefits of online therapy for you to consider:
- No need to drive to sessions. No commute saves you time and money, plus it allows for greater flexibility in scheduling. Just connect to reliable internet with your computer, phone or tablet via the link provided by your therapist and you’re done!
- Easier access to high quality care
- Access to deserved treatment and support if you have physical limitations or childcare challenges
- Some clients report that online counseling allowed for faster healing and relief
- Increase in comfort
- Less social stigma impact