…And more to come!
Coping with Postpartum Depression – Get on the PRESALE wait list!
Here’s what you’ll get with each course:
Whether you’re just starting to find that postpartum anxiety may be an issue for you or you’re missing therapy sessions because of Covid-19, pick up this starter kit. It includes all the information I go over with my own clients in therapy to get them started and working toward managing anxiety more effectively, so you can start to feel like yourself again. Here’s what’s included:
Lesson 1: What is postpartum anxiety?
Lesson 2: The function of anxiety
Lesson 3: Intrusive Thoughts
Lesson 4: Mindfulness
Lesson 5: Amygdala based strategies for managing anxiety
Lesson 6: Cortex based strategies for managing anxiety
Lesson 7: Self Care
Lesson 8: Managing new parenthood expectations & judgement
Lesson 9: Building your confidence
Lesson 10: New parent guilt
This course is for healthcare providers wanting to provide more comprehensive care to their perinatal patients and work from a more mental health informed framework. The stigma attached to mental health in the perinatal phase is staggering. This course will guide the provider through the process of identifying potential issues, building trust and showing empathy in order to establish a good working relationship with their patients. Physicians looking to level up their patient care and become a leader in their community, click on the course link above. For the course outline, see below:
- Why further your competence in the area of perinatal mental health?
- Your Educator
- What does PMADs stand for?
- PMADs prevalence
- Predictors and protectors
- Disorders and Definitions
- Perinatal Depression
- Perinatal Anxiety
- Perinatal Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Perinatal Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Perinatal Bipolar Disorder
- Postpartum Psychosis
- Other Considerations
- Intrusive Thoughts
- Anger and Irritability
- Hands On
- Your role as physician
- Screening Tools
- Implications of untreated perinatal mental health symptoms
- Normalization and validation
- What not to say in the exam room
- What not to say in your community
- Hidden Truths & Interpretations
- Quick behavioral and visual assessment
- Hidden Symptoms
- Short and long responses